Monday, November 19

Fan Death: A Korean Killer!


Lately, there have been some very good hearted people telling Justin and I to be careful. Why? FAN DEATH!!! Yep, fan death! Aparently, if you leave a fan on while you are sleeping it will suck out your soul and leave a lifeless shell on your bed. OK, not quite that extreme, but a majority of Koreans do believe that you will die if you sleep with the fan on! Some say that it must be a small room with the windows shut; I tell them that that is called suffication. It's pretty ridiculous though, they really believe you will die. One girl said she saw it on the news; she said a very old woman died in her sleep with the fan on. So one person died in their sleep in all of Korea and happened to have the fan on. I took that opportunity to explain that Santa and the Easter Bunny do not exist, and the WWE is fake. But no, they insist it's true: FAN DEATH!!!! I just want to share this to tell you all to be careful, really. Fan death is not a joke.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

have i been walking around soul-less for all these years and not known it? is that the void i feel inside myself?

Aaron Van Gelder said...

Hey Adam what is your e-mail address. I could not get a hold of you.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I really wish this were true so that I could convince my roommate that sleeping with a fan on is stinking annoying. The best way to sleep is in silence. mmmmm.