Monday, August 25

Beautiful Good-Byes!

The past four days have been filled with crazy fun as I've been trying to see people, eat dinner with people, and have fun in Korea one last time with good friends. I have eaten a ton of really amazing meals, I've played some really fun games of ping-pong and bowling, went to a wild dance club, and stayed up to watch the sunrise! It's always a little sad to say good-bye, but I'm really thankful that I have these wonderful people in my life from this past year in Korea. The joy and friendship that they have brought me and the hope of seeing some of them again makes these good-byes beautiful.



Amelie!



Amy and I dominating on the alley!



Janie, Amelie, and Gary bought me a sweet North Face man bag for a going away gift!



At the dance club with Jen!



Joseph, Gary, Justin, and I went out for an awesome dinner at the outback! Yes, Justin, Gary, and I are wearing the same shirt. Couple t-shirts are really popular in Korea so we decided to get triplet tees. :)



The love was felt at the dance club, even though Justin and I might be worse at dancing than we were at guitar! :)



A beautiful sunrise over the ocean, captured from our apartment window overlooking Yeong-do. I'll miss the view.

1 comment:

Julia said...

YO!!
noooooo don't leave meeeeeeee~~~~~~~~