Thursday, July 26

Home for a moment and then off to South Korea

So, since getting back from Spain I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life. After 2 weeks of part time work I have discovered 2 things: being a waiter is incredibly fun, and I would never want to work at a gas station for long term. Good stuff to know, but not very helpful for "career" type plans. As I continued to throw around ideas and get nowhere I recieved an email from Prof. Shim; it basically said "do you and Justin want to go to South Korea and teach at a University?".
4 days later I said yes and now am going to Pusan, South Korea on August 23rd to teach at Kosin University. I guess when God lays a great opportunity in front of you things can move along rather quickly.
Anyway, my blog has now switched from a place where I share my experiences in Spain to a place where you can read of my next year in South Korea. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! it was so great to meet ya last week.. Hope it wasn't too busy and crazy for ya the week before you take off. But just wanted to say hello and Bon Voyage! or Bien Viaja! and you'll have to let me know what it is in Korean:) Wish you all the best and I look forward to the blogs! You'll be a fantastic example of this country.. Chelsea B

Chad said...

Good luck in South Korea!

I ran into your blog and I was like...no way... Adam VanGelder...I used to know him.